Trecentomila Ipad venduti in un giorno (direttamente da Apple), sarebbe più interessante sapere i dati dei giorni 2 e 3
Apple today announced that it sold over 300,000 iPads in the US as of midnight Saturday, April 3. These sales included deliveries of pre-ordered iPads to customers, deliveries to channel partners and sales at Apple Retail Stores. Apple also announced that iPad users downloaded over one million apps from Apple’s App Store and over 250,000 ebooks from its iBookstore during the first day.
Per ora i compratori sono dei possessori seriali di Mac e Iphone (via Fortune)
- 74% were Mac users (26% owned another kind of PC). 96% planned to continue using their computers.
- 66% owned iPhones. Only four or five respondents (1%) thought they could replace their iPhone with an iPad.
- 13% owned Amazon Kindles and 58% of those planned to replace it with the iPad.
- The $499 16GB iPad was the most popular (39%) followed by the 32 GB (32%) and 64GB (28%). When the iPhone first launched, only 5% bought the low-end 4GB model.
- 74% planned to use their iPads to surf the Web; 38% to read books; 32% to e-mail; 26% to watch video; 18% to play games and other apps; 8% to listen to music.
- 78% said they didn’t consider any other gadget before buying an iPad. 10% were thinking about buying a Kindle, 6% a netbook, 4% a laptop, 1% an iPhone, 1% an iPod touch.
Un milione di applicazioni scaricate da Ipad, che fa più o meno 3 a nuovo ipad (Via CrunchGear)
Apple also announced that iPad users downloaded over one million apps from Apple’s App Store and over 250,000 ebooks from its iBookstore during the first day.
Ora visto che il giorno 8 Aprile Apple presenterà il nuovo Os per Iphone, tutti dovranno poi upgradare anche l’Ipad ?